The DRA can assist players from outside of the European Union to obtain a sportspersons visa.
If you wish to be considered for such a Visa please contact email@example.com and the DRA will help you through the process.
The DRA hold a sponsor's licence from UK Borders to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship and can obtain a Migrant Endorsement Certificates that are required as part of the Sportsperson Visa application process.
The visas are in two categories, Tier 2 and Tier 5.
To be eligible for a Tier 2 visa you need to fulfil the following criteria:
• finished in the top 64 of the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) Order of Merit in the preceding two seasons; or
• won a PDC Tour Card through Q-School; or
• won a PDC Tour Card through finishing first or second on the PDC Challenge Tour.
The DRA will obtain a letter from the PDPA confirming full PDPA membership and a letter from the PDC confirming entry on to the ProTour. The Player will need to provide a copy of their passport.
To be eligible for a Tier 5 visa you need to fulfil the following criteria:
• Players must be members or Associate Members of the Professional Darts Players Association;
• Players must be of the highest calibre of Darts player in their region, i.e:-
* by evidencing past playing achievements at National or International level including at least one of the following:
* past PDC Tour player/member
* Qualified through a National Tournament or PDC Qualifying School to compete in PDC events
* winner/runner-up/semi-finalist of National/International Championship
* winner/runner-up/semi-finalist of National Association series of events or tour
* World Championship Qualifiers
The endorsement will be issued for the current season only (January 9-January 8). The DRA will obtain a letter from the PDPA confirming the Players membership or Associate Membership and from the PDC confirming that the Player is qualified to play in PDC Events.
The Player must provide an email from your manager or representative and a copy of their passport.